Date: September 26, 2015 Distances: 100K, 50K and Half Marathon
Runners Guide 2015: Great pre race info! Click here to download
List of assigned bib numbers: Click here to download
Online Registration: Click HERE to register. The Ultra Race of Champions is open to ALL runners
Where: Auburn, California, U.S.A.
Events: Ultra Race of Champions "UROC" 100K Race (Open to ALL) Uber Rock 50K Trail Race Cruxy Half Marathon Trail Race
Course: 2015 COURSE MAP NOW POSTED
$21,500 Cash Purse for the Ultra Race of Champions 100K Champions Male/Female:
- $5,000 Champion Male/Female:
- $2,000 Second Place Male/Female:
- $1,500 Third Place Male/Female:
- $1,000 Fourth Place Male/Female:
- $500 Fifth Place Male/Female
- $500 Masters Male/Female
- $100 Prime for King/Queen of the Mountain (at the Confluence- mile 5.1 and Ponderosa Falls- mile 30.3)
No pacers will be allowed if competing for the prize purse. All other runners NOT competing for the prize purse are welcome to have pacers.
Sub 18 Hour Finishers will receive the UROC Belt Buckle. All finishers will receive the UROC medallion. 50K and Half Marathon finisher will receive finishers medals.
Age group awards winners in each race will receive special awards in these categories: 19<, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80>
Elite Athletes: UROC will provide additional incentives to encourage the best Ultra Runners in the World to compete at the event. For elite entry, please contact:For Elite Entry, Contact:
Geoff Roes, UROC Elite Athletes Liaison
NOTE: The Ultra Race of Champions is open to ALL runners
* Races may fill to capacity early and therefore “Race Weekend” registration may not be available.
Start Times: 6:30am for all three races- Ultra Race of Champions 100K, Über Rock 50K and Cruxy Half Marathon
Race Day Parking: There are plenty of parking location on the roads parallel to Lincoln Ave. Please choose a parking location that does NOT have time limit. Here are some available parking lots very close to the start/finish.
E. Placer Parking Lot at High and E. Placer Street just across the street from the Clock Tower by the Auburn Journal
Joe Elders Bus Station just across the street on Lincoln Way near Almond Street
Lincoln Way Parking Lot on Lincoln Way just east of the intersection at Cherry Ave / Cleveland Ave
“There is a growing demand for a trail ultrarunning event that celebrates and encourages as many top level runners as possible to come together on the same trail, on the same day, to compete in a true championship style race. In UROC, I think we finally have an event with a desire and a commitment to meet this demand. I can't wait to toe the line in September with the field of elite runners this race draws.”- Geoff Roes, UROC 2011 Champions, UROC Elite Advisory Council Member, Two Time Ultra Runner of the Year
- The goal of the Ultra Race of Champions (UROC) is to create the Championship Event for the sport of Ultra Distance Running.
- UROC will bring together the best ultra runners in the World on one course on one day.
- UROC is open to everyone. Runners of all abilities will share the course with the best in the world.
- UROC will provide a substantial cash purse to attract the top ultra distance runners from around the World.
- UROC will provide additional incentives for the best ultra runners in the World to compete in a true annual Ultra Championship event.
- All registered runners will be eligible for the cash purse.
- The mixed terrain course will be designed to challenge everyone but favor no one athlete.
- UROC will be a 100 kilometers race to bring together the best trail runners and road runners in the world.
- UROC will feature a media and spectator friendly course. Live video coverage throughout race day will encourage spectators from around the World to follow the competition.
- The UROC course will be easily accessible from major airports.
- UROC will take place in late September to allow the competitors to enjoy great weather and be in top condition.